JOB VACANCY: Project Manager MultiReload
Image by Satheesh Sankaran from Pixabay
The Interregional Alliance for the Rhine-Alpine Corridor EGTC (hereinafter EGTC) is looking for a project officer for its project specific activities in HORIZON. The officer will be in charge of the implementation of the EGTC tasks in close cooperation with the Director and the EGTC office and acts as an interface to the thematic focus groups Smart Mobility and Green Corridor.
The EGTC participates together with 19 other partner organisations in the project MultiRELOAD – Port solutions for efficient, effective and sustainable multimodality. The project is funded by the EU under the Horizon Europe programme. It runs from September 2022-August 2025.
For more information see the project fiche enclosed.
For this project work, we are looking for a project officer from June 2023 – May 2025. The requirements are specified below.
- Basic knowledge of EU law, its institutions and policies
- Experience in managing EU-funded projects/programmes is an asset
- Project management
- General knowledge of national transport policies (3 countries involved) will be an asset
- Bachelor or Master degree in any field of relevance to the above tasks (transport planning, spatial development, political science, project management, MBA etc.) or equivalent experience
- High level of proficiency and fluency in English, further beneficious languages are German, Dutch, French and Italian
- Excellent communication and drafting skills
- Excellent logical and analytical skills
- Excellent computer literacy (MS Office)
- Practice with social media platforms will be an asset
- Service/client oriented
- Political sensitivity, integrity and result orientation
- Taking initiative specifically in challenging situations
- Team spirit and loyalty to other colleagues whilst maintaining a high performance level
- Capacity to work in a multicultural / international environment
- Flexible approach to work; home office; willingness to travel
Interregional Alliance for the Rhine-Alpine Corridor EGTC
M1, 4-5, 68161 Mannheim, Germany, Phone: +49 (0)-621 10708-235